What's your Spring Cleaning ritual or routine?

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• open the windows and kick the kids out the door! fire up the grill and keep the mess outside for as long as it takes to fix the mess inside! i always start with the closets, and i'm always amazed at the things i find lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• lol at pp"kick the kids outside" go away you messy critters mommy has to hunt for treasures int he closets, send the police if I am not out by lunch!"
    I start with deep susting, all the stuff that can be dusted, shelves ont he walls, pic frams, light fixtures, this way all the dust and webs come down. then I work my way down, wipe down the walls, move furniture to clean under it, last is the floors which I spot treat or shampoo. wait for nicer days to do outside of windows, the insides get done of course. I do closets and underbed storage to prepare for garage sale to do clutter for the yr(have to make room for more crap I buy later at other people garage sales lol). oh and I also start going thru clothing-spring summer out, fall winter away.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2010