cramps 6wks prego

hey everyone im about 6 weeks prego and im having some mild cramps on the right side of my tummy. i had sex earlier and i was wondering if that had anything to do with it but it has been hours and it just started hurting. any advice would be helpful. thanks ladies

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had cramps around 6 weeks too, it was my body getting used to the new little baby.. it's useually normal.. I still have random cramps and sharp pain in my right side of my stomach.. and i'm 25 1/2 weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

• so you dont think it had anything to do with me having sex earlier? and is it ok to have sex so early on?
    Tbrown33317

Answer by Tbrown33317 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i had cramps since i was 5 weeks 5 days-7week mark. and i dont really get them anymore, im 8 weeks now. If i were you I wouldnt have sex until you make sure everything is okay with baby, or if youve already had an apt with doctor. but sex is fine, just not anything too rough(tmi) lol. but i would wait, you are fine though cramps are normal, and being sore down there after sex while preg is normal also.
    Anonymous