Some times does it not just make you crazy?

When some one attacks any one who does not believe in there beliefs. Then assumes they are insane. You know who you are!!!

I'm a nut so what I'm a nut. I'm a nut, I'm a nut.

Seriously though who defines insanity. I think I means that part in the bible where the ones who think they have all the answers to you life say all the answers are. Maybe it really is just guidelines. Sorry had to ask. (It was inside me so maybe god told me to.) Only intended at one who uses this excuse daily.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hey I'm a nut too, but never actually heard that song. And don't worry about the "christians" who think you are a bad example. I for one would much rather hear what you have to say than what the other person has to say. Maybe it's because we're both nuts. Anyway, show me hard evidence that the people who wrote the bible were 100% sane and not smoking anything or drunk and then MAYBE I'll be more open to what it says. Of course I know what it says, but lack that all important something that shows me how what it says, is taken out of context, and really means something completely different.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm a nut so what I'm a nut. I'm a nut, I'm a nut.

I remember that song just a wee bit differently. LOL
    Don't worry about you know who. All she is doing is giving herself and her religious beliefs a bad reputation. Same with others like her.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• That was a song at my science camp in fith grade I got it stuck in my head when I saw something you know who wrote. I had to get it out. She just drives me batty.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If I am correct in presuming whom is meant here, yeah...classic case.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• well so what if they tell you you insane, they said in the bible that Jesus had a demon and was nuts too. He didnt care, He kept on sharing truth and loving them. He didn't complain or have to vindicate Himself. He knew who He was. Those that want to change will change, those that don't wont.
    I wouldn't even bother posting question like this, it only keeps the fire going. Want to douse it? Love them and move on! :-)

Oh and no it doesn't make me crazy, I choose to look beyond their faults and see who God sees that these people are. Pointing fingers isn't the wisest thing to do but loving them is. :-)

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Loving this person has failed and this is a funny post get the song I'm a nut. I'm morre lightening the mood sent to those who she angers and making it funny than complaining I am happy with who I am so I don't care yep I'm a happy nut I just live in reality not a fantasy world.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I didn't like the nut song so much at camp.  I was more partial to this one:

http://www.last.fm/music/Barenaked+Ladies/_/The+Other+Day+I+Met+a+Bear

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• The other day I met a bear, a hungry bear a way out there.

That actually IS a campsong. For BOYSCOUTS. My mom used to be a scout leader (both mom and dad actually) and I have one of their "Camp Songbooks"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• well so what if they tell you you insane, they said in the bible that Jesus had a demon and was nuts too. He didnt care, He kept on sharing truth and loving them. He didn't complain or have to vindicate Himself. He knew who He was. Those that want to change will change, those that don't wont. I wouldn't even bother posting question like this, 

~~~~

Jesus also healed people, until she can do the same I'll refrain from comparing her to Christ.  Saying something like this only encourages someone who already has a Christ complex about themselves.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• hot-mama are you a Christian or not? It seems from some of your posts you play both sides of the fence. As a Christian we are told to love our neighbor as ourselves. If you failed to love them then you failed to follow this important commandment.

As you know tone is hard to read when posting you maybe in your original post you could have mentioned it. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2010