Pubic hair itching... TMI?

My skin where my pubic hair is itching lately. It's not the actual genitals, just the hair covered area above. I have not recently shaved and it is not visibly irritated. Any suggestions? Sorry if it's TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i have a yeast infection, that's my first symptom. itching where you are.
    Anonymous

• Dry skin maybe. I shave and get itchy and I use hydrocortizon and that makes it stop almost instantly. Try that and use lotion.
    Anonymous

• I have no odor, no discharge, no issues with my actual vagina. It's just itching at the pubic hairline. I have sensitive skin, chronic hives, and eczema, so I'm thinking it's probably a skin irritation, the more I think about it. But it's making me crazy!
    Anonymous

• Lotion it up! And have fun while you're at it, lol.
    Anonymous

• Have you used Vagisil?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Have you bought new underwear lately? Good chance the fabric is bothering you. Tried any new soaps/lotions/powders all could also be the problem. Sometimes between seasons people have this problem if they start wearing clothes from the year before that are a little tighter than they used to be, fabric rubbing up against could be irritating you.
    Anonymous