I really need advice if I am pregnant or not, please read.

I had protected (condom) intercourse January 28th. I had a light three day period in February that was on schedule but unusually light. I have taken three pregnancy tests in the past week with first morning urine and the brand is Clear Blue Early Response Digital. All have came out NOT PREGNANT. Since it has been eight weeks since the intercourse should I put my mind at ease? I do realize that this website is for wanted pregnancies,etc. But I am eighteen and honestly, have no one to talk to. I have had no symptoms and I have been stressing very badly which coukd be causing the delay on this period for this month. I suppose my question is, How accurate are these past three results and should I be 100 percent sure of those results? I would love to have children soon but not at this age. I have realized that I am NOT ready for sex yet and this has scared me incredibly. Please any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should see a doctor.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Go to the doctor, get a blood test. If it's negative..don't have sex again unprotected, or at least until you're on BC!!! Or at least until you're ready to be a mother. If you are pregnant, I just pray you don't do something stupid like get an abortion! I feel like women that have an abortion, then decide years down the road they want kids...shouldn't be allowed to have them. They had the chance to be a mom, but decided to kill their child instead!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'd definately go to the doctor just to be on the safe side! Those digital tests are pretty reliable though.... GL :)
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• It's been so long since you've had intercourse, the digital tests are likely correct and I wouldn't sweat it. If you need reassurance, go to your doctor and have them do a blood test.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I agree with the others, its probably just stress. It will do that to you. My guess is you are not pregnant. But you can always have a blood test done and you will know for sure. Good luck!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2010