Sciatica

I have sciatica pretty bad.. from my tailbone and it radiates into my buttcheeks. I haven't found anything that works to relieve the pain yet.. it's an all the time thing that when I'm lucky might go away for 30 min. What are some things you did to relieve your sciatica?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 12:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have horrible siatic pain during my pregnancies. during the day there is nothing that really can help, but so that I can sleep at night my doc perscribed loratab. Cat cow exersies and warm compress helps, counter pressure does too. make sure to use good posture and do not bend at your back, bend at your knees. Dont' pick up things that caus any pull in your back.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i see a chiropractor once a week to keep it away, and 2-3 times per week if i already have it. massage and acupuncture can help some women too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• chiropractor works wonderfully. i had it so bad my legs would go numb and i had to stop working. icepack on and off for 20 min time periods also help
    jayde08

Answer by jayde08 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2010