Politics Smolictics!

What city/state do you live in? What's the weather like? Im in Atl Ga, and it's been raining for the last hour. I am SOOOO sick of the rain and cold! Can't wait for WARMER weather!!

Kaydens_mommy06

Asked by Kaydens_mommy06 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • I'm in MO, it's like a swamp in our yard, grrrrr.. It's 45 out now, and supposed to be better tomorrow. I'm sooo ready for Summer, but would settle for some sunny weather even if it's 60 out!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• San Antonio TX and it's been a beautiful day. Blue skies and warm. :D
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 12:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Im in PA, the weather has been very nice , I was in a tank top this past saturday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm in Misawa Japan (we're a military family). It's Friday afternoon here, and we got snow yesterday, and snow showers today :-(

I'm ready for warm weather, though I'm sure when it's hot and muggy outside (no a/c in the base housing here) I'm going to be ready for it to cool off again :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm in NC, it's been pretty nice out for the past couple days! It's starting to feel like spring!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Seattle Washington. It's cold and rainy but thats our normal weather. I am ready for spring time though
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Colorado Springs (Fort Carson). It was 70 last week, and yesterday we got 9 inches.. I can't stand this wacky weather I'm ready to go back south A.S.A.P.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2010