Any moms with boob jobs or tummy tucks out there?

I'm wanting a lift and implants and maybe even a tummy tuck but I know nothing about them. I'm looking to hear stories from other moms of what they had done and the cost and whatever else comes with their stories. Please, let me know.

girlsmomma06

Asked by girlsmomma06 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't get implants!!!!! i'm 5'2" 108 lbs and have natural 32 dds...i hate having big boobs, i have a horrible hunch and upper back pain from them, they're so heavy to carry around, i'd give anything for a reduction....anyway i also know that on average a boob job costs $16,000
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I DO NOT want huge implants! I need the implants to put fullness back into my breasts after gaining more weight than I should have during pregnancy and then losing most of it. I'm just wanting some insight on the surgeries from moms who got them for whatever reason.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i've never had any cosmetic surgery done, but i know people who have. i think here in souther california, boob jobs can be as cheap as 3-5k or something like that. not 16,000 unless you get it done by dr. 90210 or something. anyway, all i can say from what i've been told is that you may lose sensation in your nipples for a good while (i think my sil lost feeling in them for 6 months or more) & the recovery can be draining. just don't go overboard, & stay proportionate w/ your body. find a good doctor & get references if you feel like it would make you more comfortable. i think some docs even have before & after pics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• LOL why does eveyone assume if you want implants you want big boobs? There are alot of us out there that have small boobs and would love to get implants so we could be a nice full B cup or small C.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• my moms friend did, and now my mom is going to....her friend turned out really great !....my moms all together ( for both) is suppose to cost about 21000
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Tummy tuck here! about two years ago, the cost was about 10,000.00 but I live in Miami, now all cosmetic surgery has gone down in price big time. It was painful but worth it!!! love it!!! just wish I had done it sooner!

Answer by older at 8:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Love my boobs...and I went from a B to a DD. Implants don't weigh as much as natural breast tissue so we don't have the problems that naturally big breasted women do.

http://www.justbreastimplants.com There's a lot of good info on there, but the forum is the best resource you'll find. Lots of the women there had their boobs done and a tt at the same time and can answer any questions.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• A tummy tuck is worse than any c-section. I had one a few years ago because of the c-sections. It was horrible. I did not expect to be sliced from end to end. I'd do it again though. Maybe get the boobs done too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP we are in the same shoes. I am a C but I have had 1 kid and am pregnant with my 2nd. One of my boobs are bigger, like a cup size, than the other and that bugs me!!!!!! But I think I want more of an augmentation than implants. I may get a small implant to boost me a little bigger but not a D maybe a full C.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• MY MIL GOT A TUMMY TUCK IT COST HER 4GRAND ....BOOB JOBS COST THE 4 GRAND TOO AROUND HERE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2010