Help!

I just found out I am pregnant with my second child. I am only about 5-7 weeks. I recently used the tanning bed (before I found out I was prego) Should I be worried.....? It was only for 5 minutes and I havent used one since then. It was about a week ago. I am so worried something will be wrong because of this. Someone please tell me what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell your DR. and don't do it again. Congrats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm sure you're fine!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm sure the baby is fine but you should tell your doc and make sure. GOOD LUCK and congrats.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• when I found out i was preg with my son I was 8 weeks and had used a tanning bed that whole time and he came out fine!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• LOL I was i think 6 weeks preggo with my son when I found out and I tanned the day b4 not knowing! He's great!!!! But I know how you feel tho cuz I had to take my son in for an xray (thought he swallowed a penny but didn't!!) and I went in with him. I was prego with this one and didn't know it till a week later!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010