since this has to be a question then I will ask who else like this saying????

I got this off facebook this morning and loved the saying so I wanted to share I so agree with it too.

I am a wife, a cook, a housekeeper, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handyman, a maid, security, and a comforter. I don't get holiday, sick pay, or a day off. I work through the day and some of the night, I am under paid and over worked now tell me that YOUR job is harder then mine. Repost this if you're a ...MOM!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree, even if I get a day off I don't really get it off. If I'm sick I still have to work or no one else will.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

•  I don't get holiday, sick pay, or a day off

That's what husbands are for. I am a mom (obviously, being on CM) but I'm not a martyr. 

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP HERE I have a DH, but he works so like right now I have a really bad cold and the other day I wanted to lay down all day cause my throat hurt so bad DH had to work 12 hours that day actally all week 8-8 so didn't get home until 8:30 when it normally is 5 or 5:30 so ya I have a DH too, but even though I have one someone has to take care od those kids when you are sick and he is working. And being a SAHM too I don't get no breaks what so ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I saw that too but I don't necessarily agree with it because it makes it sound like we're all martyrs to motherhood and I don't feel like that. I enjoy being a SAHM so I don't feel like it's something I need to go around playing my violin and asking for applause for. I am having some sick days right now though. I had a partial hysterectomy on Monday and I'm resting and recovering while my kids and my husband and my friends are taking care of the cooking and housework.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2010