Pagans...

Do any of you hope there is a Rapture? I mean, of all the Christian beliefs isn't this one the best! Once they're gone, we can actually enjoy life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hey that's not entirely fair. What did I do to you. Oh wait according to most other Christians I wont get raptured. So OK then.LOL
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• You sound like you don't like us Christians :(.....I like you and I don't even know you :(

Yeah if all people are like you I wouldn't want to be here anyway :(
    I don't think I liked this question...afterall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• what is a rapture?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yeah if all people are like you I wouldn't want to be here anyway :(

She is probably referring to the treatment she get's from Christians and I am speaking jokingly about Christians who say I am fake Christians.

what is a rapture?

It is something from Christianity referring to before the second coming. The Righteous and children are suppose to be taken or raptured up by god until the second coming. That is the easiest I have ever heard it explained before any way.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• LMFAO This is something that my son has been saying for years!! He's 25 now and a Taoist, although I think part of why he says it is that it really ticks his dad off. When his dad found out I was a Pagan he told me that he felt responsible because he hadn't brought Christ into our lives. So he's taking the credit (or blame?) for my being Pagan? lol I guess it would be the first thing he's taken the credit for. hee hee

We need to come up with a rapture bumpersticker, but from a Pagan aspect. Although in most places it would probably just get your car keyed. I do agree though, I know a whole lot of mouth-Christians that are going to get left behind.

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• errr. yeah, that's the problem th REAL Christians would be gone, but the rest of them, the mouthy, pushy ones would still be here, so it's a no-win situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

I'm not pushy so that means I go and those who call me false are wrong. Just checking cause if that's it that's my new line when they call me false for calling them out on being hypocrites.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Plus if that's true you have nothing to worry about cause you would go to. Seeing as how I'm told my views put me in the category of non-believers.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I have a sticker with those sentiments on it. But there are many Christians I do like, and would miss very much. It's just the crazy ones I can't wait to get rid of, and I really don't think they will be raptured anyway, so I might be in trouble!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010