What can be done? (probably not much)

We live in a fairly nice decent neighborhood everybody pretty much keep to themselves and say hello when we do see eachother. Well Sept. 2008 Hurricane Ike hit the area did some damaged but nothing that we couldn't fix (Thank God) anyway we have a neighbor and the corner of the busier street. Even though I am glad that they were able to get back on their feet they have a new truck but they never fixed the fence that goes down the busy street it is making the value of our nerighbor look low and trashy. Everytime I go by there I feel like leaving a note saying...Do you think you could have fixed your fence first before getting your new truck or do you think you can skip a truck note and fix your fence or SOMETHING!!!
But what can you do....oh well...some people just don't know any better :(
We all had to take care of alot of stuff and we live inner in the neighborhood.
Just venting...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's not much you can do unless your neighborhood has a home owner's association. I know it's frustrating, though. Our neighbor directly behind us has a wooden fence that is so old and is completely falling apart. His idea of fixing it is to nail miscellaneous pieces of wood to the holes and shove cement blocks underneath the holes in the bottom! It's hideous! And on top of that he never trims his trees and all the leaves end up in our pool! We just scoop them out and throw back over the fence!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• maybe you can buy them a fence.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• One fence down is making the entire neighborhood look low and trashy? I find that hard to believe. And besides, I really don't see how it's any of your business how they spend their money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• how do you know its a brand new truck that they bought and they didnt go to a buy here pay here place?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Ask them if they want help fixing the fence,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Smart Asses!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• maybe you can offer helping them....no ....that would require you to help out hu?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a rude thing to do. People need transportation. They don't need a fence. Maybe thy don't even want a fence. Too bad if you think it brings down your property value. It's none of your buisness.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP here: They have two new trucks...and I do mind my own business I just wanted to know what can be done didn't need all the common sense stuff I know this I just wanted to hear what you ladies thought but I guess the trolls are up really early today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• they may think that your kids bring down their property value.
    Anonymous