Anyone have a peg perego john deere tractor?

I can't figure out how the thing works. I wasn't given a manual with it (it was a used, child outgrew it, passed down kind of gift) and my son wants to use it so badly! I've got the battery charging but how do I turn the darn thing on?

Pishyah

Asked by Pishyah at 9:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think you just hit the pedal and go. my son has one. i dont think there is an on button. My dh usually is the one to mess with it though...i may be wrong. If nobody else answers i will message you later
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Thanks! I'll give it a try here in a bit. There was an awful lot of confusion when it was given to us. One person said it needed a new battery while the other said that it has a new battery. Not sure who is right, lol. I don't want to ask as it seems rather rude to bother them about it now. The battery looks clean, though, while every inch of the tractor and trailor is covered in love, LOL!
    Pishyah

Answer by Pishyah at 9:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• oh, well i dont have that one that has the trailor. I have the one thats the big power wheel. Its the same maker though so its probably the same.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• That's what I was thinking, they're all peg perego (spelling, LOL!) so I'm sure they should all operate similarly. I think the battery needs to be changed. It charged all last night, over 12 hours, and I can't get it to do anything when I press the pedal. : (
    Pishyah

Answer by Pishyah at 10:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2010