;] I got the ok

to move out of state from my son's father.. despite all the threats and whatnot.. I managed to tell him I'm moving for our son's future and mine and he gave me the ok.. as LONG as I give him my address and phone number so he can call him when he gets older and that he'll fly up there to see him..
I'm so happy ;] all this time I was like he's not going to know.. and when he does I don't want to be charged with kidnapping

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 9:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Good for you! On that note, does it have to be notarized that he gave consent?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yes she should get a notarization or it could come back on her. I'm happy for you good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• idk how to get it notarized.. but it's all on an email
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'd send him an official paper and have him get it notarized NOT an email. He can say someone else got on his email account and wrote that. If you have his password he could say you sent it to yourself via his account.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• get it done through the courts..period! And second the father should have address and phone number and should be as much as that baby's life as much as possible. Not only when the child is older. Get some sort of visitation also.
    Anonymous