Food for 10 year olds b-day party?Any ideas?

Were having my sons 10th birthday party tomorrow...and going grocery shopping tonight for the food.
I should have made this list weeks ago but I guess I'm just a procrastinator theses days,lol.
He wants Hot dogs...and not sure what else to make? Does anyone have ideas for me?Please?Help!?!? lol
Oh, there will be about 15-20 9 and 10 year olds and of course the adult family members will be here as well...I think thats why I keep getting myself stumped..have to think of what adults AND kids would like!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Lasagna? with garlic bread and a salad? Everyone loves Lasagna and it is a one dish-make it the day before kinda meal!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Meat and cheese tray. I do it all the time for my kids bdays so easy and they get to pick what they want!
    indigo645

Answer by indigo645 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Lots of chips & dips, hot dog toppings (mustard, relish, ketchup, chili, cheese), drinks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• A variety of chips (regular, flavored, pretzels, Doritos), carrots and dip, fresh fruit, and lots of toppings...ketchup, mustard, relish, chili, cheese, onions.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• junk food.
    Anonymous