if a baby has 2 grandma's do u call them both grandma? dont they get confused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We call everyone grandma, the grandmas, the great grandmas all the grandmas are just grandma. He's one and a half and i still don't think that he gets it. If he starts getting confused maybe we'll add names at the end.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I asked the grandmas what they wanted to be called. My MIL is Granma and that's Granma without the "d", my mom is SueSue, and my stepmom is Nana.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• You can come up with diff names, or your kids will over time. They call my mom G.C. which is short for grandma Connie,my son called his one grandma (before she passed away) Nanna,the others are Grandma Karen and Grandma Eileen and Grandma Ruthie
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My Daughter Calls My Mom Grandma And My Husbands Mom Memaw And Her Great Grandma Nanna Or Granny Well Thats What We Call Them Shes 17 Mths She Cant Really Talk Yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• there is only one grandma, but my dad is grandpa and my FIL is grandpa Gary
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• One is Grandma and the other is Grammy, that was what they were already called by other grandchildren. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• lol. my son has a granny, and grandma mary, and a great grandma :) he also has a great granny and a great gran but he doesn't see them as often unfortunately. my step mom is grandma carol to him

he also has a papaw, a great grandpa, and a grandpa mike. his grandpa jim passed when he was a baby.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• my mom is granny, i created that because she said she didnt want it..lol my dad is papa gary, dh's mom is namaw, dd came up with that and dh's dad is gapaw..again she did that one.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• We call one Nana, and the other Grandma
    help4mom.org

Answer by help4mom.org at 11:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• One is Granny, the other Nana. Tess gets a little confused between bananas and Nana tho. Lol...
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2010