awww, my baby girl said her first name! what was your babies first name they were able to say?

Well, other than saying "mommy" and "daddy"...she pointed at one of her brothers pictures hanging on the fridge and said "Ah-ooo-UH" ,LOL..(Joshua)
And she keeps saying it, it sounds so cute.
Her big brother is so excited he gave her a big hug, he feels so special that it was his name she said first.
What was the first name you baby said?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• after mama and dada my dd first said Ash (her aunt) and dulia (julia her other aunt) and weeb (our dog) now shes up to over 200 words (she never stops talking) and saying her own name Kendi miff (haha its actually kennadi smith but hey were learning!!) congratulations to your little one!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My niece's name is Alix.. my son said her name first I think and it was ALX.. she's so funny, she said, Oh wow, he can say my name.. I never knew you could say my name without using the "I" lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• she said her own name first. i wanted to make sure that she knew her name in the event something happened to her. after that, we worked on the first president, george washington :) now, she knows a ton of peoples names. good job mama!!
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2010