Have you ever been/thought about being a surrogate?

Just curious. I think its something I could do but I know nothing about it.

Rowdyblues

Asked by Rowdyblues at 10:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Noway! It was bad enough being pregnant (and loosing my figure) with my own children, much less for someone else. That may sound selfish, but I don't think I could handle it mentally either.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My MIL did it when she was 4o years old. She developed a terrible rash, she had to go on bed rest for over a month before the baby was born. She did get quite a bit of money, but I wouldn't do it. The only reason I would it, is if my sister isn't able to have children on her own. I obviously wouldn't ask for a penny. That's just my opinion though.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I couldn't do it... I hated being prego and I would be to attached by the time I delivered the baby... as I see it, if I carry it and birthed it, it's mine lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I would love to do it. Don't think I can though.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2010