havent had my period this month but test show up negative

Hey this may be tmi but im just curious what people say before i seek a doctor. Last month i had my period the 7th and ive always had regular periods. Well the 1st and 2nd of this month i spotted lightly. This is what i did when i was pregnant with my first child so i took a pregnancy test and it showed up negative. now its the 26th and still havent started and all pregnancy tests have shown negative. Should i be worried??

silentwolf

Asked by silentwolf at 10:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Health

• I didn't have a period all feb for some reason ang I'm not preggo.... are you on a birth control that maybe could do that? Stressed? If you feel like you could be preggo get a blood test... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• No im not on any birth control or other medication. And im not that stressed. usually my periods are like clockwork but this month has been all screwed up.
    silentwolf

Answer by silentwolf at 11:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm in kinda the same boat. My cycles are 100% on target normally, never miss. The only thing really different was last montha week after aunt flo stopped I had 2 super light days of spotting. Well Aunt Flo was due for her monthly visit on the 20th, but failed to show. However thats also when this backache and severe hip pain started with me. I took a test a little bit ago was neg. but maybe its too soon to really tell. I should also mention that I had a tubal in 07 so if I am I could be in trouble. I iwsh you luck and as far as I'm concerned I'll be in the doctors office on the 1st, with aunt flos visit,. I HOPE!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 7:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010