I have a job interview today for a cook job..

And im afraid when i get pregnant ill get some adversions to foods... i have the PSI bands and hopefully i can do it! but last time i was preg i only threw up in the middle of the night and once in the morning cus my prenantal didnt agree with me... but i hope im safe this time! btw the last preg ended up in MC.

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 11:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You probably will have some aversions to foods, however in my own personal experience, I could be around the foods I had an aversion to, I just couldn't eat them. The smells of cooking foods may get to you as well, however if you're used to cooking and used to all the different smells, you might find that it doesn't bother you as much. I've personally never had an issue with a super sensitive nose. Just take it easy, take deep breats, and wear those bands. You might find that you fare rather well.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I worked in food service for my first 2 pregnancies and the smells didn't bother me much,but i was used to them..all i can really say is if the smells do bother you and you feel like your gonna be sick then find a trash can away from customer veiw and make sure you take the garbage out right away after the deed is done.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i know Sysco pancakes just make me ill if i smell it
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2010