Womans health question

Hi! I am 41 years old. I have not had a real period (slight spotting) for about six months. I have a great deal of abdomenal pain. I am wondering, if I had a tubal pregnancy would it show up negative on pregnancy tests?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Health

• I think that if you were to be 6 months into a tubal pregnancy you would have some serious issues right now other than just abdominal pain. If you think this may be a possibilty, get to the e.r. right away. That is very dangerous and could be fatal.
    It could be cysts on your ovaries or uterus causing you to not have a period and/or abdominal pain.
    It could be early menopause.
    I wish you luck and hope you find out what is going on soon. I know it has to be worrisome. Take care and feel better soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2010