What do you do to woo and make your husband/SO/boyfriend feel special and loved?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 11:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• While im rubing his back i kis his neck, arms, face, and lips, and each place i kiss him i tell him a reason why i fell in love with him, i did this last night
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I get up early in the morning to lay out his clothes for work and make his lunch, and coffee. It's not much but it gives him a little time to sleep in and shows him that I appreciate how hard he works for us.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I make his favorite meals and desserts.
    Let him sleep in.
    Massages.
    I approach him for sex sometimes. He seems to really like that.
    I touch him a lot when I"m near him.
    Anonymous

• I try to make home a haven for him, peaceful, clean and organized, special meals, etc. But, after 21 years, I also flirt shamelessly with him in public. (Not making out, just flirting with him and giving him all of my attention) He says it makes him feel like he's the sexist man alive.....and I think he is......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Give him a full body massage.
    Make his meals. He's fully capable and doesn't expect me to make him any food. I do it anyway and he very much appriciates that.
    Take on the kids so he can play his nonpausable FPS MP Games. He's a gamer, so not being able to play those is really hard on him. (HA!) With kids it's not easy, because as stated you can't pause them. So when he gets those few minutes he really appriciates that.

They're little things that might not mean much to anyone else, but to him they mean a lot. There's more, but I am drawing a blank at the moment.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Ohh and Ditto another Post. If I advance him for sex .. He LOVES that and he appriciates that, because I don't do it very often at all.
    JazzlikeMraz

• Flash him.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I grab his butt. Nothing says love like a good 'ol fashioned groping.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2010