for having girlfriends?

I just heard of a couple where the mom left with a man who was introduced by her best friend. She left 3 children behind. The husband says that the one to blame are his wife's friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• He should have made home life so great that she would never leave. It's his fault imho

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• She ditched her family for a man she met through mutual friends. It isn't her friend's fault for setting her up, it's her fault for going with this guy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• its her own fault... she is the one that decieded to leave
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I introduce friends to other friends all the time! What they decide to do after that is up to them! I expect them to be respectful and behave appropriately, but I have no control over their behavior! The mom who ditched her husband was looking for a way out. It is her guilt alone.
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 12:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Looks like her friends tried to lure her away from her family because they were jealous and the wife was dumb enough to fall for it. One of her friends probably wanted her husband. What a dumb woman.
    Anonymous