Eastoast Rapist is back in Northern VA.!

Women- take care of yourselves…Men- warn your wives, girlfriends, daughters and women friends!!!!! They haven’t caught this punk in over a decade!

This came out from a Fairfax County Community watch news feed:

This scary incident occurred earlier this week in Reston, and now they are linking it to the serial East Coa...st Rapist (see Washington Post link below). He has also been spotted in other areas around Northern Virginia (and has raped women in Alexandria, Leesburg, PG County, all the way up to Connecticut). Please stay alert and report any suspicious activity, it was forwarded to me from a friend. NOT SPAM.

Some of you may have read the Washington Post article recently about the "East Coast Rapist" who has resurfaced in our area:

( http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2010/03/15/ST2010031501850.html?sid=ST2010031501850 )

On Saturday, my mom was almost a victim of this rapist, and I

rachel_g

Asked by rachel_g at 12:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Health

• No answers yet