Period-like cramps in back and 11 weeks pregnant

They're mild and come and go, but is it normal? This is my second and I REALLY wish I had kept a pregancy journal to remember all the little aches and pains. I'm 11 weeks today. I had abdominnal cramps yesterday and very little back pain but today it's all in the back. From what I remember it's probably just ligaments stretching, but it's so hard not to worry!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor just to be sure. They may want to do an ultrasound to make sure that things are ok. Those pains could be a sign of miscarriage... they could also just be things stretching and moving around. Better to be safe and call the doctor.
    Annastacialynn

Answer by Annastacialynn at 12:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• You could be having kidney problems depending on where in your back. I have had those cramps a lot this pregnancy, and i find it i really up my intake of water it really helps! Maybe try that.
    Anonymous

• I have them too and they are completely normal unless accompanied by bleeding!!
    Anonymous