What form of birth control do you use?

And how do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby had a vasectomy 2 yrs ago. We love it, no worries. I also had the novasure procedure so no more periods, yay!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• IUD i like it a lot i dont have to remember anything and its good for 5 years... it hurt when i got it put in but my SIL said it didnt hurt her ... we are all diff... my periods are getting lighter and farther apart
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• DH and I both got fixed over 10 years ago. We knew we didn't need any more kids but now that my kids are older I am missing the younger kid thing and wish we could have more. I also have had a novasure however that is not a form of BC
    Anonymous

• We use a diaphram. I love it. There is no hormones. I can not feel it. Hubby says every know and then he can feel the ridge of it but it feels good.It hits the right spot on him. Most men can't even feel it. But the ones that do say the same things. At least that is what I heard.
    Anonymous

• NFP after 44, menopause.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• IUD for 6 months... hurt going in as well....bled for 2 months after....I love not having to take BC pills.....I did/do have mood swings
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Mirena IUD. I absolutely love it! Good for 5 years. 99% effective. I don't have to worry about taking pills.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 12:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i have been using depo for almost 2 years ..i dont get any period. it never bothered me before but i think after long term use its starting to effect my energy levels and i have gained about 5 pounds with no change in diet or activity level. i really wish i was brave enough to get an IUD but im not. actually i would like to get my tubes tied but im 19.
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Natural Family Planning.... and we love it!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I got my tubes tied 4 years ago. I love it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010