I was just watching a show on discovery called a haunting (in conneticut) why in hell if you knew a house you were buying or renting used to be a funeral home would you want 1 thing to do w it? Are these ppl for real?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not everyone believes in the boogeyman.
    Anonymous

• You could practice an exorcism on the house. lol
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Some people don't believe in things like that so they don't care. Yeah its creepy, but some people just need a place to stay and it doesn't matter what it used to be.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 12:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• well, sometimes they buy a house with out knowing is haunted
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 12:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I don't think I would want to if I knew, but who knows?
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My foster mother's house was a funeral home before she bought it. The scariest thing in that house was her!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• THAT'S INSANE i WOULDN'T GET INTO A HOUSE W/0 KNOWING SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE HOUSE...not saying I believe this show czu most of it's crap but it for some weird reason peaked my interest
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I seen the movie ( based on the "real thing" ) ...like a year ago and i still am afraid lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• yea some people don't believe in that stuff or don't care. Or it might excite them that the house it haunted. I personally would never EVER buy a house that is rumored to be haunted! I always freak out when I watch those shows and the owners are walking through the house saying "And this is the celler where the man hacked his wife up with an ax and buried her under the floor. We hear strange noises coming from here at night."
    Anonymous

• The man who lived in our house committed suicide. I still live here (20 years later). My Uncle was the caretaker at a cemetery and lived on the grounds, when we stayed with him everything was fine.
    Anonymous