Are you celibate?! why did u choose to be? how long have u been celibate? and how old are you?

I am 16 ..I've been celibate for almost a yr now i think next month it will be a year,and i chose to be celibate because right now im just figuring myself out and focusing on me and my daughter.Iotn think im ready for another sexual relationship anyway and when i am going to have sex or be with someone i want to know that I can make the right decisions to start a relationship with osmeone im going to have around my daughter ya know?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry stumble fingers...i meant Don't and someone =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I think what you have decided to do is great. Being celebate does help a person to focus on important things. I've been through that during a period in my life and during that time I know it was the best decision I could have made. I focused on God,my son,myself and my life and what I was going to do with my life,where I was going to be and how I was going to get there. I ended up going to back to school to get in the medical field, went back to church and established a great relationship with my son. Doing all that had a great impact on where I am at today. I am in a wonderful and loving relationship,I'm a tay at home mom now but when I'm ready to go back to work, I have the degree I need to get the job that I want.And I am very happy. Good luck to!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• thanks kimberly im glad all worked out for you =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• That's good that you're concerned about who to and who not to have around your child. Very admirable.

I think being that you're only 16 abstinence is still the best for ya. Not to be blunt, but if you really need the pro's of sex consider a toy?

My reasoning is, that when you're sexually active, you always run a risk of becoming pregnant. That will screw with what you're trying to accomplish for you and your child.

What makes you want another sexual relationship? Have you weighed the pro's and con's? You could always have a relationship, and still remain sexually inactive? Just a thought.

In the end it is your choice, I hope you choose what will in the end benefit you the most. Good luck.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i am i choose to be because men are all asses and i will never be with one again after my divorce. Men cant be trusted they are all lying cheating abusive creeps. I'm only 22 but my kids are all i need. I dont need a man to make me happy and I certainly dont need sex
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• oh ya i date and ive gone out..but nothing more,I'm not sure how long im going to wait before i have sex again but ..we'll see =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I keep trying to be but my Husband just won't let me (lol). If I were single I could assure you that I would be.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2010