Gods messengers?

Okay recenly I was told when a child got rapped/molested they were gods messengers to teach the child more about love and how to survive. (WHAT A GREAT PYCH DEFENSE) This made me know that there wasnt a god. I stop beleiving after i was rapped when i was a preteen I was born into a family where my parents didnt care and i was beat on a daily bases then i was molested by two different people, a family member and a neighborhood boy but my parents did nothing about it. Then more daily beatens from my aprents came then I was rapped at 14 All this time i begged god to save me to help me or send someone to help me but i never got anything or anyone How can any "father" allow one child to go through so much from his so called "mesengers" and say its was an act of love to make the child stronger to learn a listen. Tell you what I learned a lesson there's no god, no one can be trusted and the world will forever be a dark and dangerous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Believe me I've moved on i have two children and had a husband but will be divorcing due to cheating/lying but it still pissed me off when someone said inncocent children get rapped out of acts of love from god.
    Anonymous

• I grew up in an abusive home. I lost my virginity to rape as well... You know, bad shit happens to good people every day. And no, there is no god/goddess dictating who gets to deal with what. But you make the decision to move on, and live your life, or to be miserable... Your choice.

Anyone who would justify or explain molestation/rape as a messenger from god to help grow inner strength, should be publicly flogged.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I have never heard of such a horrid thing as calling a rapist a messenger of god. That is just plain sick. God does love you. People have free will. Because of that there will be people who do bad things. What happened to you was awful, but know this God was with you and crying with you. He didn't want those things to happen to you and if you turn to Him, He CAN heal you. My love and prayers are with you.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• That is truly a sad story.I am so sorry that you have been through that and that happened to you.Those were not Gods messengers,honey.Those were evil people taking advantage of an innocent little girl.I know after what you have been through the world must seem like such a dark and lonely place.Although I have never been through what you have and could never begin to imagine your pain,I can try to understand how much you hurt.Noone should ever have to go through what you have.You a a strong person, a survivor.You are better than those people that hurt you.I hope and pray that you can move on with your life and find the truths that you seek and the truth finds you.You deserve that.I send you my hugs,love and prayers.Take care of you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• that sounds like a bunch of bull @#$% to me... no child should ever have to go through that... thats horrible..... people who belive in that crap always have an explanation for why bad things like that happen "its all in gods plans" BULL they only say that because it never happened to them or i think they would think differently...
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• and it only makes the child more scared and insecure when they get older
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• first of all it's not true what they said they are no messenger they are devils and they are people who are sick of mind and they need to be punish because no child should be harmed how old are you now, sorry for what happend to you but you have to go to the police and talk because is not right what your parents are doing and also the other persons who hurt you should be at jail so STOP keeping yourself quiet and start talking and even talk to people you trust the most because what you have is that you already traumatized so be strong girl and remember i know that you don't believe in GOD but trust me there is a GOD and believe it so have faith and you will see that justice will prevail --- i will pray for you
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 1:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm guessing the person who told you that rapists were "God's Messengers" has something to hide. I'm truely sorry for your pain.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• That is EVIL to tell a child that! "But woe unto those who call good "evil" and evil "good"!" God NEVER sends people to do things like that! In fact, in the Old Testament, people who did that were stoned to death with rocks bigger than your hands! God loves you. In fact, He sent His Beloved Son to die a horrible death so you could live with Him in Heaven. He will heal you, if you want Him to. God gives all of us free will, which, in laymen's terms, means that He allows us to be stupid and mean and evil if that is what we choose to do. And He allows us to choose to do what is right, and kind, and loving. It is totally up to you. And if you let Him, He will help you. He wants you to find Him. The Creator loves you. He doesn't want you hurt. May you find God, for He has already found you!!
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 1:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm so sorry... I can't imagine your pain.

I do not believe in a god either. Your comment and points are ONE GREAT reason I do not believe especially that a god interacts with our lives.

If there by some odd chance there is a god, GOD doesn't answer prayers, you can pray pray pray and until you personally do something to alter the current situation nothing will change. If many look back at something that they thought was a prayer answered. There's a logical explanation as to why it came true. They did something to change the odds, or the current situation.

I have some links I think you'll enjoy. A great way to learn in depth from a science stand point why gods so far fetched.
    Youtube: Michael Shermer, Neil Tyson Degrasse, Sam Harris, and James Randi. They explain things so well.

If for some odd .000000001 chance there is a god, what a sickening thing he allowed to go on. Children molested and raped, killed... many..
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2010