How good or bad is your...

How good or bad is your driver's license photo?
I just went and renewed my license and had to get a new picture done. I was SO unprepared, I was just going in to change my address and they told me I was up for renewal and that I needed a new picture.

My last one was terrible(same situation). I was in my jammies and my hair was a mess. I looked like a hobo.

My new one just came in the mail and it's pretty awesome! Lol!!!

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 1:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was surprised when I got mine done last time too. I was changing address as well. Mine turned out AWESOME!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• awful. the lady asked me if i wanted to retake mine cause i didnt smile, i told her well if i get pulled over i wont be happy so whats the point lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My first pic, I looked like I ready to beat someone up! I looked so mean. Then my second looks like I just don't care. The one pic I really like is the one I took when I was 8 months pregnant! I still had my "glow".
    Anonymous

• Lol, true enough!

I live in BC Canada and we're not allowed to smile in ours because they double as a passport or something like that. I am still shocked that mine came back good.

My mother's is terrible, my ex-husband looks like a date rapist in his and so many of my friends have had horrible ones come back.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Mine is AWFUL!!! I am so embarrassed to show it! It looks nothing like me. The one I had before it was one of the best pictures ever taken of me. I held onto it for ten years but last year I HAD to replace it UGH.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• This time it was great but the last two before that were hideous!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Good! But I don't think I would have the same luck next time. lol

Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• mine sucks like last time lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My new one is horrible!! I look red, shiny, and fat, and mean in my DL picture. The guy at the DMV said we are no longer allowed to smile. So, now I look stoic and creepy. It is a picture that I will not flash unless I absolutely HAVE to!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• It was pretty good last time but last November I had to get my license renewed and they took a new pic...now, its just so-so.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010