Really bad cramping whenever I'm hungry...

This pregnancy has been a lot different for me, and one thing I am having is I get these strange cramps when I'm hungry...they're all over my stomach and once I eat it stops. It doesn't happen EVERY time I'm hungry, but I'd say at least half of the time. I'm still really early in my pregnancy and I've already had 2 miscarriages, but both times I had strong cramping in my uterus constantly up until I lost the baby. This time I feel completely normal minus the cramping, so of course I am a bit nervous. Can anyone relate or help me out with what this might be please??!! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It probably is just the hunger. Try eating little snacks here and there. Your body uses more calories when pregnant, on average you need about 250 more calories a day when pregnant. Maybe you are going to far in between meals and it is making you feel those cramps. Try litle snacks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• well Mr. owen86 is right and also i will recommend you to lay down get a lot of rest and also try to put your legs up or put some pillows under
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 2:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP here: I've already put myself on bedrest...I put myself on it and I won't be able to see the doctor until I am 8 weeks this time which is a big stress reliever hehe My last one my doctor had me running around constantly...this time, I have a new dr and I am taking it slow and easy. I will definitely try to eat more....I've been eating a lot already, but there's no harm in eating some more lol
    Anonymous

• Try fruits and raw veggies. Those make me full longer. Make sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2010