i'm on my last week & a half of pregnancy and i'm soooo uncomfortable....

how can i relieve these body aches & fatigue? i don't even want to get out of bed anymore but i have 2 other kids to care for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• UGH...I can sooo relate to that. I went through that with my lsat pregnancy,which was only a year ago and I'm due again this September and so not looking forward to those last weeks if they are going to be anything like what I just went through,lol.The only thing that seemed to help me a little was taking nice warm baths several times a day. It loosened up my muscles and helped me to feel better for a little while.
    Hang in there...its almost over!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I had to take atleast 2 warm showers or baths a day to control my body aches. Fatigue, nothing I could do about that until my burst of energy the day before I had my DD....Good luck and early congrats on the baby!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• whew, i'm dreading those days, which for me will be in july :|

just remember that you might have less time than that but you also might have MORE time than that. it's normal to go a couple of weeks past when you are *due*

good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2010