(adult content) Spicing up sex life?

I would love to have a 3some with my DH and another woman. I just don't know anything about finding a person. Anyone been through this before? Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry can't help you with a threesome, but if you figure it out beware of consequences that arise from it.
    I also know there are a lot more ways to spice it up than bringing a third body in, but if this is what you want I hope someone else gives you some pointers!

Answer by older at 2:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Try craigslist or go to a swingers club in your city. Unless you know someone personally that would do that.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• You could also try free dating sites like plentyoffish.
    Make sure you and your husband have a good talk about everything first and that you are 100% prepared to deal with his eyes on another woman(among other body parts).

A way to help with that would be for you and the other woman to go at it while your husband watches. That way you don't have to watch your husband with another woman if you think that would be difficult for you.

Make sure you both agree on a person and that you meet them first.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I commend you for being so brave, my DH would love one, but I am too insecure that he would enjoy the other woman more then me.
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I've never heard good things about 3 somes but 4 somes seem to work out better. There are groups for swingers both on CM and other sites
    Anonymous