Changes like protections for children with pre-existing conditions will begin in 2010.

Do you whiney republicans even care? While you're calling Obama the anti-christ and an idiot, don't you see how GREAT it is that the sick children will be protected?

Are you really THAT cold-hearted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you really THAT cold-hearted?

Apparentley they are, I would gladly pay more taxes so people could have health insurance and people with pre existing conditions couldn't be denied.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 2:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I see many many links headed your way.......................uh oh...............
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• He is an idiot, This bill is horrible.
    Children can get treatment at MANY different places even with OUT insurance.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I usually don't answer these types of questions but I have private insurance and my son has a heart condition that has not been covered because it was considered a pre-existing condition due to job change and lapse in coverage, personally I am thankful for this because my son will ge the care that he needs and I don't have to worry about restrictions on his activities if he's getting his heart checked when he's supposed to.
    Anonymous

• What do I need to grow up about? He is an idiot . THis bill IS horrible. Period. Why don't YOU grow up and stop defending a horrible thing?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• You post that ^ above OP and then tell someone else to grow up? LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't mind the pre-existing conditions being covered. In fact, I'm all for that. I have SEVERAL health problems and it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to have health insurance w/o working. On the flip-side, I don't agree w/ Obamacare b/c it RATIONS the healthcare people will get. I have a tough enough time w/ my insurance company agreeing to pay for my medications. I don't need the govt telling me that I can only have 1/2 my meds or none at all b/c I don't fit in to the category for ofof-label use, etc. I work in the healthcare field, for one of the most sought-after TBI specialists, and I'm a senior in nursing school. My dr is a fee-for-service practice for a reason... many others will start being the same. Dr's don't HAVE to accept insurance... even Medicare/Medicaid. Unfortunately there will be longer waiting times for drs appts, diagnostic testing, etc. and there is NOTHING positive about that.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

So we should stop supporting something we strongly believe in because you don't like it? lol Now that's funny.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 2:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Feed into that ignorance hippy
    Anonymous

**************

That's WONDERFUL, anon.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2010