Appetite suppressant

I am hungry ALL the time. I need a good appetite suppressant and I need one fast. Plain water makes me puke, and Im not preg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• How is your diet, are you eating enough protein and fiber and healthy filling foods?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Make sure to eat protein and fiber with every meal/snack. Foods that keep me filled up are apples and almond butter, protein shake with almond milk, frozen fruit, banana, almond butter, chia and flax seed and a scoop of oatmeal. I also like carrots and hummus and brown rice and veggies. If you take out the processed and sugary foods out of your diet and replace them with whole foods, you should calm your appetite, lose weight and have a healthier body. (BTW, I'm not saying you're not healthy; I'm just speaking in general)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i drink a shake in the morning and it hold me from eating about 5 hours..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I don't like water either, but sometimes if I add lemon to my ice water I can drink it better. My friend uses a lot of those sugar free flavored powders to add taste to her water.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Have you ever thought about nutritional cleansing. I do a program that consists of drinking protein shakes, juices, teas and it also incorporates regular food. Message me if you want more info. It is a healthier option to appetite suppressants which can be dangerous.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I use Detox a Trim with Hoodia. I actually had to remind myself to eat.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• change your lifestyle to include lots of healthy foods.

write down everything you eat for one whole day and look at it - when you're eating and why.

are you bored? are you emotional? if you put your finger on WHY you're eating then I'm sure that will help.

I'm a bored eater - so around 2pm I'd be scrounging in the fridge. it took a food diary for me to realize it and change it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• phentermine
    Anonymous

• do you crave carbs? Just curious I was diagnosed (not trying to scare you) with Insulin resistance. It made me crave carbs and sugar which led me to gain weight like crazy, was hungry all the time. Literally I could eat dinner and be ravinous within minutes. Felt like I couldn't get full. Not saying this is your problem but just something to consider.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I am on the Silhouette solution. My friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2010