should i become a private investigator?

i seem to be good at it, i have had friends help me bust their cheating SO and today i was contacted by a lady here in town asking for help in catching her husband cheating, she heard from a mutual friend that im good with that. so here i am on another mission to find what i can about this husband and going to use a fake profile to see if he comes on to her and maybe set up a meeting so the wife can catch him. i actually enjoy doing this, and busting these @holes. im thinking of maybe making a business of it..what you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like fun! Go for it! Good for you for helping your friends and these women!
    meg613

Answer by meg613 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I say go for it! I've also done a bit of investigation work. I think it rocks!
    Anonymous

• I agree! Go for it!! After I busted my ex-husband I have had quite a few women contact me about checking on their spouses. I find it to be enjoyable too! It's great of you to help people find things out they otherwise may never know. :)
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your setting yourself up to get your ass kicked.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 3:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• ass kicked by who? the guy? yeah i doubt it. i work in a prison with guys that are on death row...even though im tiny i know how to handle myself. and the women come to me about busting their SO. -op-
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't do that without a license.
    Anonymous

• Being in prison handling guys is a tad different than outside a jail cell.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 3:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• these guys on death row have nothing to lose so they will do whatever they can to hurt someone so yeah it is a lot different the guys on the outside have something to lose, so they wont be violent and i have yet to have a guy come after me.
    and i know about the license im thinking about going to school for it...-op-
    Anonymous

• Making a fake profile isn't being a private investigator. Anyone can do that.
    Anonymous

well duh but i also go out and get pics, find out who he has been messing around with and that sort of stuff-op-
    Anonymous