Any ideas for a second year anniversary gift for an amazing husband that has EVERYTHING?(LOL)

zzicc

Asked by zzicc at 7:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• Okay, obviously I'm sure some loving will be included, but for an actual gift, I say be creative. Here is a link I found that kinda shows what I mean. http://honeymoons.about.com/cs/shopping/a/anniversarygift.htm

This is what it says for a 2nd anniversary
    2nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
    Traditional Anniversary Gift: Cotton
    Modern Anniversary Gift: Cotton/China
    Travel Anniversary Gift Ideas: Beach Towels for Beach Vacation

Like, give him a cotton shirt of his favorite sports team. Then tell him you got tickets to go. Something like that, something personal to him that ties in the traditional wedding gift. I hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 5:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• butt sex....sorry. that's vulgar but it's probably what my husband would want (maybe cause i won't do it, lol)
    Jannell

Answer by Jannell at 7:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I gave my wonderful hubby a hammock for our 2nd anniversary. It was big enough for both of us to snuggle.
    kdlipp

Answer by kdlipp at 7:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• (if you can afford it) rent a super nice hotel room...i reccomend asking for the honeymoon suite, if you live in a larger city, this usually includes a jacuzzi tub, bottle of champagne, champagne glasses you can keep, and chocolates....and make the night all about him...buy some super sexy lingere that you KNOW he will like, not necessarily what you like...for example, i like babydolls or nighties that look like slips because i feel like apopped can of biscuits in anything super tight or stringy, but i KNOW my man loves corsets and thongs and thigh high stockings, so thats what i would wear FOR HIM....and just make the night all about you two....have a nice dinner at his favorite restaurant and head back to the jacuzzi suite to ummm...relax....run in the bathroom and get all sexied up in your outfit, hair, everything...and do all his favorite tricks...i promise you, by the end of the night you may very well have the best sex of your life and he will defiantely be appreciative!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

LoriaAnn

• Jannell, LOL.
    I was just going to say a tricked-out grill for bbq!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 7:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I just bought my husband a GPS navigator (TOMTOM)
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 7:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Rent a hotel room....go out for dinner...get a nice neggie....and do something different...visit an adult store !
    roseisme

Answer by roseisme at 8:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• You got a lot of good suggestions above--humm--I'll have to think on it...
    Go back to Vegas-Baby! Hee-Hee!
    Aimz

Answer by Aimz at 10:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• nearly All men want what they cant usually get. i.e. a BJ
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008