tmi. do you do keagel exercizes?

Is there a position (sitting standing...) That is best for keagals. How long did you have to do them before you saw results? How often do you do them? Do they really help your sex life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did them after having each child and when I started having incontinence. Yes it works
    Anonymous

• Yes. I do them regularly usually while I'm sitting. Do they help my sex life? No, He's still a lousy lay.
    Anonymous

• i do them when im sitting down watching tv, at the desk, washing dishes...just about every chance i get and yes it made a big difference in our sex life, my husband made a comment one time after sex that it felt like my vajayjay was grabbing him..lol im like ok. i asked my sister about it, she also does kagels all the time and she said that her guy said the same thing....and i can control how "tight" i get during sex.
    Anonymous

• I've been doing them for over 30 years. It's good to do them in different positions - sitting, laying down, standing, standing with back flat against the wall, and others you dream up. Just make it part of your day. You can do them while waiting at stop lights.

I'm 53 and have had 3 children vaginally and have had problems with UTIs since I was a teen. When I was sexually active I had to take antibiotics every time after I had sex to prevent infections. I recently had to have a scope type test done to rule out cancer in my bladder. My urologist said that I should never have to worry about 'leaking'. That part of my urinary system and pelvic floor works great. The keagles may have done it!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I do them all the time and it helps with sex and it also helps your vagina not feel like the grand canyon kegels help this. LOL

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• lol, pinkdragon...

i do when i think about it, and having that control does help with my sex life!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yes I like sitting. DH seems to appreciate it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010