good, cheap, facial moisturizers?

i just found out that the only facial moisturizer ive ever used that actually works has been discontinued (Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion), so i need something new. i have very dry skin so i need something for that and i would like to find something w/ a SPF of at least 15. anyone use a good moisturizer that isnt too expensive and that i could find at any local store?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 3:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've used Cetaphil lotion for the last 15 years. All of my other skincare is expensive, but that stuff is the best I've ever found and it's not expensive at all. A $10 bottle lasts me almost a year.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Aveeno.. It has spf and evens out skin tone and brightens skin. I love it I add a little bit of foundation and my skin looks great.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 3:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Damn they are expensive, aren't they?? I found the store brand of the Oil of Olay basic moisturizer with spf 15 is pretty good...I've used the CVS and Target brands.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I just use baby lotion,lol.It works,its cheap and it smells good..and we always have it anyway...for the baby,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 4:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Avon has a line called Solutions that is very reasonably priced. I am thinking if you used Deep Moisture, you probably want the blue jar which is Maximum Moisture. We also have a Basics line and the face cream is roughly 5.00 a jar. Once again the blue jar is Extra Hydration. c-theavonlady.com is my website, go to shop now and type in the name of the product and it will bring it up for you. If you have any problems message me.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle daily lotion is WONDERFUL!!! It's inexpensive and has an SPF of 15. Not greasy and it works great under makeup.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 9:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Okay, you're going to think I'm crazy but please try it ONCE and you will probably like it. : )

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

After you wash and dry your face just put a little on your fingertips and rub it into your skin. At first it may feel like it won't absorb but give it 5-10 minutes. I like to do it right before I go to bed and that way in the morning I don't even need moisturizer before I put on my make-up.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 12:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Some people swear by Petroleum Jelly, but I wouldn't want that on my face - not only for the goo, but also the petroleum base to it. EEVO is another thing I have heard a lot of people use.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 5:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010