I just found another porn site!!

I just went up on top of the computer to find a website that I was on earlier, and I found a porn site that obviously, my husband has been on. We haven't had sex for a while, but this still really upsets me! I know if I go on confronting him like I did last time this happened, he'll bring up the old "We don't have much of a sex life" thing on me! We have had a lot going on, and emotionally, I can't bring myself into the "bedroom" with him. But eventually, this will change. But for now, this really hurts that I keep finding this!!! What do you think?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate porn. i despise it (yes i'm bashed for it too). . .have you talked to him? sometimes porn CAN mess up the sex life (it does in my case. my DH turns ME DOWN to go look at porn) . . .if it bothers you that is all that matter. it doesn't matter if eveyrone here thinks its ok . . .to me its cheating. . downright cheating. ((((hugs)))
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Porn doesn't really bother me as long as we still have a sex life. It does hurt me if he's turning to that rather than me though. I would tell him how it makes you feel and look in to installing a block on the computer.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I think you need to go to a therapist to talk about why you cant emotionally bring him into the bedroom, and to discuss his porn habit.
    Anonymous

• I think he's seeking out his interests online just like you seek out your interests when you get online. That's all. Maybe he thinks you are on CM too long just like you may think he's on porn sites too much.
    Anonymous

• if your not having sex with him be glad all he is doing is looking at porn
    Anonymous

• I think that you shouldn't wait for the sexual relationship with your husband to change. He obviously has needs now and by the time you come around, you may have already lost him. Sex is very important to men and we, as wives, should do our best to meet their needs.
    Anonymous

• Personally I would rather my husband be pleasuring himself to porn and not hounding me for sex rather than him stepping out and getting it from another woman in person.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Great point anon :27.. Geez what to you want him to be a monk. Give him some or stop complaining, would you rather he go find a real person to be with!
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 3:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

• Does he look at porn when you do have sex? I don't see why people are calling him an addict? If people's needs are not being taken care of they do other things instead. Be glad he is not having an affair that is what a lot of spouses do when they are not happy in a marriage.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 3:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010