i had sex 11 days after my period started.the condom broke but if anything got inside it was just pre cum.what were my chances of getting pregnant?

heather_11

Asked by heather_11 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-44 Credits)
  • The same as anyone else really. Pre cum has sperm in it too.
    Just wait and test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yep. You can get pregnant by pre-cum and you can also get pregnant by cum simply getting on your labia. WAY more common than you'd believe... especially w/ young kids... 10, 11, 12...
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Are you 16? Regardless this shows that we really need to revamp sex education in this country. That fact that any woman doesn't know the answer to this question makes me sad. Yes you can get pregnant.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 3:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• most likely you aren't pregnant just because any woman only has like a 25% chance of getting pregnant during a given cycle from what i've read.

but that one in 4 chance, i'm sure is what's driving you crazy!

you will just have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to find out. gl
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• yes you can get pregnant just wait it out and see good luck to what ever you want... to be or not to be
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I got pregnant with my twins from precum! Also an important question is...how regular are you? I have a 30 day cycle now, and with my twins I had a 31 day cycle. If you have a 28 day cycle then there could be a chance you are pregnant since sperm lasts up to 3 days so if it was already in your body when you were ovutating which is approx 14 days from the first day of your last period (28 day cyle), then its possible! The older you are the more difficult it can be, after age 30.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2010