My son LOOOVES lemonade!

I buy the Simply Lemonade (with raspberry), the Simply Orange, etc. juices. They're all natural, and DS loves them! What kind of juice is your child's favorite?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All natural does not mean kids should be drinking it. Kids need to be drinking water and up to 4-6 ounces of juice a day. Lemonade if horrible for kids. The acid is bad for the teeth. Because lemons are so sour they add a lot of sugar.

I believe Simply Orange is just orange juice. Remember only 4-6 ounces according to the AAP. You can go to their website and read more about the problems with giving kids juice.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Thats so cool, Im a fan of lemonade but havent found it with any of my sons yet LOL.

Right now they are big on orange or apple juice.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Their lemonade is only 11% fruit period, between the lemon juice and raspberry puree. And yes, the Simply brand juices are straight from the fruit, not from concentrate, no added sugars, colors or preservatives.

Lemonade is just as bad as apple juice, orange juice, or grape juice, they're all acidic.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Forgot to add, the other 89% is water, and has no artificial sugars or flavorings.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My son pretty much likes any form of liquid there is,lol. He's 10 and I think he is part fish,lol.
    My daughter who is 13 months,well, I find that she likes apple juice the best. I get the Motts for Tots (40% less sugar).
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• My son likes water.. we also have found an organic bolthouse juice that IS 100% mixed fruit and veggies, it acctually is thick when you drink it as well.. he likes it but he gets 4 oz and that is mainly to increase his fiber intake for better stools. other than that, I offered him juice before but he doesn't like it and wouldn't get it often anyway since it has so much sugar and he bounces off the wall from 3 m & m's already
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Cranberry Juice. it's all she ever wants
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• She can't have orange juice at all. It makes her bottom breakout.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Juice is bad for kids, playing on a swing set is bad for kids, everything is bad for kids...........lighten up! Kids need to be kids, does it matter in the grand scheme of things?
    Anonymous

• Wow, your son likes lemonade, just like millions of other kids...why is this even a topic?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010