So I'm watching CLEAN HOUSE... the dirtiest house 2...

I am absolutely appalled at the woman's husband! I could not live with a man like that!

Anyone else watching?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love that show. i have my kids watch and remind them this is why i clean all the time and ask them to clean. they make comments of how they dont want to live like that. the bad part of having them watch it is when i went to a friend's house and they are pack rats and never clean my oldest said" you should call clean house cause your place is nasty" i wanted to die, but i did secretly agree with him lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• They are both horrifying.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I've never even heard of it! (I don't have cable) It sounds like something I'd be morbidly interested in watching though. Lol.

I've watched "How Clean is Your House" before and I always get grossed out and feel much better about my own cleaning skills after watching.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Oh man, this is terrible!

At least the wife realizes there's a problem. I can only imagine behind closed doors how her husband treats her, leaves her to do it all alone... poor girl has NO CONFIDENCE!

Dang. This guy is a flamer! He needs to go back home to his momma!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OHH I LOVE THAT SHOW ....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• That chick couldn't have said it better, anytime Bill gets in the hot-seat, his back goes out.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I love that show. It makes me want to declutter and clean. I could never live like that.
    Anonymous