My last period help me?

Hi I start me period in feb 17into18th end it the 24into 25 i know it is average cycle length is 30 i do not know this is Average Luteal Phase length.? can someone know tell me thank you :):)!!!

randi1

Asked by randi1 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well let's see...there only 28 days in February which means you are two or three days off for March. So...if you started on the 17 or 18th than it's likely you will be two are three days late this month. Which means you should have started on the 21st or 22nd. But...since it is the 25th now and you still haven't gotten your period it's likely you could be stressed or actually pregnant, but sometimes dwelling on whether or not you're pregnant can delay period. It's happened to me alot.

Good luck! Take a test in a week if you don't get a period.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• The only way to know the length of your luteal phase is if you know for sure when you ovulated. If you don't know when you ovulated, then you may have ovulated late or not at all, or you may have ovulated "on time" and are having a long luteal phase indicating pregnancy. But without an ovulation date, there's no telling.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2010