If you were a gorgeous celebrity, would you prance and swoon and pose for the cameras like they do?

I think I'd actually enjoy being an actress, but I don't think I could do that part....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I was actually talking about this last night!

I envy the celebrities with their perfect bodies and how they seem so comfortable in their own skin. I would love to feel comfortable in mine.
    That being said, even if I had a perfect little body, I don't think I'd show it off as much as they do because the idea of being some dirty old man's "spank" material grosses me out immensely.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• sure!!!!!!!!! I'd prance and swoon at Walmart too. :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Heck yeah!! LOL. But I'm not so my norm is to hide from camaras,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I would prance and swoon if they thought I was pretty enough to want pics of me, like the red carpet or something... If I were out doing normal people things I think I would hide in a hat and sunglasses.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yeah, PP.... It's interesting, guys don't understand why women don't like that. I was really upset once about some guys trying to get a glimpse of me taking a bath (long story) and poured out my woes to a guy friend and he CHEWED ME OUT!!!
    Anonymous

• Yup.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Well I think it is pare of the job to do that. Just like it is part of the job to be fit and trim.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• sorry, forgot to answer. I would not like that part of being and Actress. I am just not that type of person.

Answer by louise2 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Hell yeah, I would! If I looked good enough for people to want to take pictures of me, I'd run around in my underwear! And I've never been insulted by guys checking me out, I've always taken it as a compliment...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• No, I am not photogenic at all..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010