I want to slap her in the face!

So, I interviewed for this job Monday that was damn near perfect. It was full time but just on weekends which was good since I'm going to school too. She called me yesterday morning and left a message to call her back. I did. She never called me back. I called twice today and on the third time she said she filled it-THIS MORNING. Ugh..makes me so mad cause I really wanted it and it's not like I ignored her or anything.

My question? Why in the hell would she do that? She said I was the only one that's filled out an app that had experience! She told me to check back with her Monday and she'll see if she's got anything else for me. She was talking about a 3-10 position but I don't have a sitter for that late. Ugh!

ArkTech

Asked by ArkTech at 4:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh. That sounds like it was very dissappointing. I would have been ticked off about it to. I wonder why she did that. SOunds unprofessional to me. Well, you know what, I bet you find something even more perfect out there that pays more or something. Good Luck!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• She was very unorganized and I seriously wouldn't doubt if she didn't know who the hell I was or what position I was calling about. She asked "refresh my memory again." Ugh.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• She is clearly not interested in quality, just the fastest thing. She must be desperate to fill the job, that's why she took the very first person who called her back. I would move on, it sounds like a dead-end. Sorry.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm sorry. Email her and tell her to keep you in mind if anything changes. Thank her for the opportunity. Be the bigger person. Could be you dodged a bullet and she sucks to work for? You never know.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2010