OK

SO I HAVE SOME FLOWERS IN A LITTLE WAGON IN MY FLOWER BED AND A LITTLE BOY CAME AND RIPPED THEM OUT .....I NEVER SEE HIS MOM ANYWHERE....WELL YESTERDAY I SEEN HER AND WENT TELL HER WHAT HE DID AND SHE COULD OF CARED LESS...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Next time he does it confront him on it. I would tell him not to do it. If you can, take a picture of him in the act of pulling up the flower.

Answer by louise2 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I guess theres nothing you really can do but be mad about it. Now you know why her son did that, she obviously hasn't taught him any manners or respect for other peoples things.
    Try to keep good spirited about it, as hard as that may seem to be. He is just a little boy,doing little boy things and he obviously doesnt get much direction from home. Maybe the next time he isout by your house, you could ask him if he would like to help you replant the flowers in the wagon. Something he does and makes look nice he may be less likely to destroy. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• there isn't really anything you can do.....you told mom and she decided not to do anything...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• lololol.. Sorry I had to laugh.. Maybe he picked them to give to her and she didn't know what to say.. Our boys are always bringing in flowers to me, we don't have neighbors so they are wild flowers but it's so sweet..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• How old is the little boy? Maybe he doesn't know any better. I wouldn't take it out on him.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Maybe if you see him coming into your yard again and he starts being destructive you could confront him and calmly and nicely tell him that it isn't nice to ruin other people's things.

If his mother isn't teaching him to respect other people and their belongings then he's not going to learn it.
    If he continues to be a little s*** then video tape him in the act and all future acts then tell his mother that you are going to take her to court for damages if she continues to sit back and do nothing.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I had a family walk by my drive once and pull a couple tulips up. I saw them and was like "OMG, really?" Not a kid, a family. And our tulips only last a week or two. But, they were gone. LOL And, we had like five on each side, so, they should have known they weren't wild. What do you do at that point?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• If I was you I would have politely asked her to replace the flowers. If I was her you would not of had to because I would have offered.

At this point if it happen again I would just ask him to remember that that is your yard and the things that are in it are there because you want them there and are not fro him to take or mess up.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Like the pp said, keep a videotape record of him in the act. Then if you can, take his mother to court for damages. If this is a house you own you might be there a few years, so keep a record. He might do it year after year, thus proving a pattern of destruction on his part and neglect and disinterest on his mother's part.
    Anonymous

• smack the bastard!.. or bump into him hard!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2010