Need some sexual advice.

I know this is weird to ask other woman, but I need help. When my SO goes down on me I tend to love it so much that I can only last a few minutes. I need help lasting longer. Any advice on how I can do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Think about something really not sexy at all. I think about like feet or clowns or something stupid and freaky. The move a little so that he's not in a spot that feels super good just kind of good.
    Anonymous

• think of your dad or grandpa
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Try and distract yourself.
    Recite the 50 states in alphabetical order in your head then do the state capitals.
    Think about cleaning toilets, think about anything but what is actually happening. Lol.

Although I bet he feels mighty pleased with himself and pretty darn manly to be able to bring you to climax so quickly.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i know that was sick...haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i'm pretty sure my DH would be glad if it only took me a few minutes lol. i take forever. poor guy
    Anonymous

• The thing is I WANT to think about how good it feels, but last longer too.
    Anonymous

• think of your dad or grandpa

Please don't
    Anonymous

• i haven't had an orgasm in 10 months, you can go lick a brick lady. ha!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP here- lol ouch. 10 months? Anyway, the reason I ask this is cuz my SO told me tonight while our daughter is gone he is going to go down on me over and over tonight(he loves doing it) and I wanna enjoy it more.
    Anonymous

• It depends on what gets you off so quickly... If it's direct stimulation of the clit, tell him to instead kind of "work his way around" it. Whatever it is SPECIFICALLY that sets you off, that's what you need to back off from. That way, you'll still enjoy it, but he can save the "coup de grace" for a little later :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010