Don't you hate it when this happens??? (Open if you are a stepmom...only you can relate what I am saying)

Why is it that everytime I check to see if my skids are ok in their lunch account some how there is nothing I mean this woman has a child from someone else and that child has 25.00 in their account and none on my skids they are in their teens and getting her checks Is she doing this hoping we make payments all the time How could she make their balance get so low in funds I mean we do put money in their account but surely she sees what she is doing she has funds for her last child but not for her older one I mean why doesn't she use that much like she has been doing from the cs we give her....some woman I swear...Made a 50.00 dollar payment anyway what can you do :( It is not my sk fault. Obviously she'd rather let them starve than to fork up what is already coming out from us anyway...Venting!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• That sucks. She probably does that to see if you guys will pay it first since you have in the past. Maybe just stop paying it and have dad to tell the kids to tell her to put the money in there.
    Yeah..I'm a step mom to ages 13-17 :)
    Thankfully though, thier bio-mom is a decent woman and person. She wouldn't let her kids do without just to get us to do more than we could.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I am a step mom, my husband doesn't pay child support because of joint custody but her bio mom never puts money on my step daughter's account we do, we don't ask her to, we don't expect her to we just do it. We also figured that because she has her one week on and we get her the next that she should fund her week but she doesn't so we just do it.
    Anonymous

• I have experience in dealing with an X of this nature for a very long time. Unfortunately, I would have to say yes. She is most likely waiting for you guys to cough it up. I'm don't think she would let her child starve before adding money, but I can relate to your frustration and feeling that way. I'm sorry, it's occasionally all part of her game. Hang in there, and think of the good times.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010