how do i calculate my ovulation?

my pd starts on the 20th, lasts til 24th or 25th, so when am i olvulating? im so confused, ive tried to figure it out on my own with the online calculators but its not goin so well

ChRiStIaNs_M0M

Asked by ChRiStIaNs_M0M at 4:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Count 12 days from the first day of your period. So you should be ovulating on the 2nd of the following month for approximately 3 days...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Wait til you get a egg white discharge and all that week you are ovulating GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Most women ovulate on day 14. You can find temperature charts online. Take your temps every morning and then you will be able to tell when you have ovulated. You will also be able to tell if you are pregnant. This is what 'thinking' women did before hpt.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i just went to babycenter.com. they have an ovulation calendar. worked for me. got pregnant with my twins.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010